BioreclamationIVT is committed to providing high quality human and animal biological products, processing services, and world-class customer service.
We distribute human and animal biologicals of only the highest quality. Our processing services can be customized for every individual order including; filtration, gender selection, and aliquoting options. We provide world class levels of customer service before, during and after shipment. Our products are delivered in a timely manner, ready for use. We offer an unconditional product guarantee.
BioreclamationIVT has an independent quality control department that oversees the work of the ADME-Tox products group. In addition, our scientific advisors provide hands-on workshops and on-site training to ensure your team has success working with BioreclamationIVT products.
The Quality department oversees:
- QA/QC of products
- Document control and tracking
- Calibration of equipment
- GLP compliance (where applicable)
- Adherence to SOPs
- Enforcement of BioreclamationIVT's Quality Policy
BioreclamationIVT has QA/QC guidelines in place for oncology biospecimens received in our Maryland location.
- Physical inspection of each sample
- Samples are stored in a liquid nitrogen vapor phase freezer. Freezers are monitored and on back-up systems.
- The pathology diagnosis and pathology staging are confirmed by at least 3 separate M.D. pathologists, using H/E slides and (when indicated) IHC slides.
- Director of Research Pathology evaluates and scores each specimen for condition, cancer percentage, necrosis and other physical factors.
- Digital micro-images showing wide field and magnification of key diagnostic areas are made and appended to the record.
- Case reports, accompanying test results and paperwork are reviewed and entered into a database for sample management and client searching.
- Selected cases are analyzed for RIN (RNA integrity number) on an Agilent 2100 to establish molecular quality and monitor site performance.
- Full case reports are scanned into PDF files for electronic records and easy distribution to clients.
UK - GLP Certificate
US ISO - ISO 9001 2008 (Apr2017 FM 565646)
US ASTERAND - CAP Biorepository Certificate (2015)