Your Go to Provider for Disease State Tissue & Biofluids
The surge in research and development activities focused on personalized medicine coincides with the rapidly decreasing cost of human genome mapping and a greater understanding of disease heterogeneity. As a researcher, you struggle with high attrition rate based on lack of clinical efficacy. It is crucial to your studies to utilize ethically collected, well-characterized human specimens and comprehensive tissue-based research services.
Look to BioIVT for expertise in the processes required for the ethical acquisition of biospecimens that cover a wide range of disease states and the protocols needed for the production of reliable data.
BioIVT now has a network of over 200 IRB-approved facilities providing access to a diverse array of specimens. Our growing clinical network is made up of physicians, research groups, hospitals, and reference labs that we work closely with to provide tailored specimen collections to meet your research needs.
ASTERAND Human Tissue Specimens
- Over 175,000 tissue samples collected in a standard format, banked and available for immediate shipment
- Formats: FFPE, frozen, plasma, serum, whole blood and matched sets of donor specimens
- Rigorous QC:
- Specimens reviewed by board certified pathology to confirm diagnosis and specimen quality
- Clinical data review of over 200 data points
- Ethical and regulatory traceability for each case
Biofluids are available as both banked inventory or custom collection with associated clinical data such as medication, cancer or disease stage, clinical lab values such as cholesterol and liver function, RF value and viral serology. Available matrices include - Whole blood/ Serum / Plasma, Sputum, Synovial fluid, Cerebrospinal fluid (CSF), PAP smears, Bone marrow, Cord blood, Oral swabs/Saliva/Sputum, Tears, Urine, Feces
- Customized collections kits:
- Donor specifications, protocols, collection containers and more
- Repeat donor collections for longitudinal studies
- Access to unique or rare patient populations, including pediatric and pregnant donors
- Matched sets from individual donors
View inventory here of our complete disease state biofluid products that are ready to ship today.
Frozen FDA Normal Tissue MicroarrayServicesTissueMicroarrayProtein ExpressionGastrointestinalMammaryReproductiveRespiratory
Oncology Focused Tissue MicroarrayServicesTissueMicroarrayProtein ExpressionGastrointestinalMammaryReproductiveRespiratory
Oncology Broad Tissue MicroarrayServicesTissueMicroarrayProtein ExpressionCentral Nervous SystemEndocrineGastrointestinalHead and NeckLiverMammaryReproductiveRespiratoryUrinary
Normal Tissue MicroarrayServicesTissueMicroarrayProtein ExpressionRespiratory
Lung Fibrosis Tissue MicroarrayServicesTissueMicroarrayGene ExpressionProtein ExpressionRespiratory
3D Cancer ORGANDOT™ ModelServicesCell Biology/Disease Modeling
3D Liver Fibrosis ORGANDOT™ ModelServicesCell Biology/Disease ModelingLiver Disease Modeling
3D Respiratory modelsServicesCell Biology/Disease Modeling