BioIVT, Booth #7
Visit BioIVT at the AAPS Joint Workshop on Drug Transporters In ADME: From The Bench To The Bedside to discover our industry-leading portfolio of in vitro hepatic models and services including our:
- Premier suite of liver-derived products including TRANSPORTER CERTIFIEDTM hepatocytes, LIVERPOOL® cyroplateable, and cryosuspension human hepatocytes.
- HEPATOPAC® kits that are micropatterned co-culture liver models for both short and long-term ADME, toxicology and efficacy studies.
- PHASEZERO® Research Services to help answer all your ADME-Tox liver-related questions.
Don’t miss any of our scientific contributions at the workshop!
Organic Solute Transporter OSTα/β: An Overlooked Transporter in Drug-Bile Acid Interactions, April 16, 12:15 – 12:45 pm, Luray Ballroom
- Join our discussion with Kenneth Brouwer, Ph.D., RPh, VP, ADME-Tox, BioIVT and Melina Malinen, Ph.D. M.Sc. Pharm., UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy, on basolateral efflux transporter function and regulation in disease states. Should OSTs be considered in drug development?
April 16, 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm and 6:30 – 7:00 pm
- P116: C-DILI™ Assay: Integrating BSEP Inhibition and FXR Antagonism to Improve Prediction of Cholestatic Drug-Induced Liver Injury
- Author: Kenneth Brouwer, Ph.D., RPh, VP, ADME-Tox, BioIVT
For more information about the show click here.