Time: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm- Breakfast and lunch provided to registered attendees
Location: Dante Alighieri Society of Massachusetts
41 Hampshire Street, Cambridge, MA, 02139
Join us in the heart of Cambridge for a day of transformative research with implications for drug discovery and clinical practice across the field of immuno-oncology at the Dante Alighieri Society of Massachusetts. Come listen to your colleagues in pharma, biotech and academia discuss how their research is breaking down the barriers to novel oncology treatment options.
- Parul Agnihotri, PhD, Genocea
- Lorella Di Donato, PhD, Caprion
- Johanna K. Kaufmann, PhD, TESARO, a GSK Company
- Shashi Murthy, PhD, Flaskworks
- Julia Schüler, PhD/DVM, Charles River Laboratories
- Russel Weiner, PhD, the Bill & Melinda Gates Medical Research Institute
Register now to hold your spot for our complimentary event! Limited space available.
BioIVT representatives will also be available to discuss specific questions about your research.
Registration is required to attend.