XPRESSWAY Profiles – Custom Human Gene Expression Profiling
PHASEZERO’s XpressWay gene expression profiles are quantitative gene transcripts expression patterns across 72 tissues (3 individual donors of each) representing the major organ systems of the human body, providing a reproducible and reliable rigid assay that is essential for target validation, safety profiling and validation of animal models.
Using a rigorously controlled process, from tissue to data, PHASEZERO scientists have used the same highly sensitive, robust quantitative real-time PCR (qRT-PCR) methodology for the last 20 years ensuring reproducibility and reliability. To ensure reliability and repeatability across assays, we utilize a global standard curve inclusive of 81 genes, 150 individual standard curves and 1476 data points.
Over 2300 existing profiles are immediately available and new profiles rapidly generated on request.
XpressWay Sample Reports
Data are provided in the format of PDF reports containing the relevant information regarding the target gene, data and donor details. The raw data for the target gene and GAPDH, together with the donor details, are also provided in Excel format to enable the data to be presented in any format required by the client.
XpressWay profile reports contain:
- Gene expression data, including Stellar plot, SwissProt™ name and description
- Nucleotide accession number
- Sequence of Forward primer, Reverse primer and Probe
- Gene expression data for GAPDH
- Gene expression data for tissue not selected (anonymized)
- Correlation report
Features & Benefits
XpressWay Platform Design for Human Tissues
- 72 tissues each from 3 different donors
- Pathologically normal tissues
- Tissues procured with informed consent and appropriate ethical approval for research use
- All donor information and tissue pathology are provided
XPRESSWAY Profiles – Human Ion Channel – General FamilyADD TO QUOTE
XPRESSWAY Profiles – Human GPCR FamilyADD TO QUOTE
XPRESSWAY Profiles – Human Structural, Cell Cycle and Housekeeping FamiliesADD TO QUOTE
XPRESSWAY Profiles – Human Protease FamilyADD TO QUOTE
XPRESSWAY Profiles – Human Cytokine Receptor FamilyADD TO QUOTE
XPRESSWAY Profiles – Human Ligand or Growth Factor FamilyADD TO QUOTE