Our clinical network of IRB- and Ministries of Health-approved facilities provides a diverse array of difficult to source infectious disease specimens.
The portfolio includes blood-derived biofluids and isolated cells from the following disease indications:
- HIV-2 and HIV-1 (adult, pediatric, and pregnant)
- HBV, HCV, HEV, HAV, HDV
- STD’s: Syphilis, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, HPV
- Respiratory / Influenza: Flu A, Flu B, RSV
- Tropical Diseases: Malaria, Dengue, Leishmania, Chikungunya, Yellow Fever, West Nile
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis
The collection of samples includes a stringent donor screening and testing process. All samples are collected at a clinic under medical supervision and are fully consented with appropriate IRB and Ministries of Health approval.
With each sample, we provide detailed donor and specimen characterization data to make informed conclusions about your results.
- Donor demographics
- HIV 1/2 testing
- HIV-2 only testing (negative for HIV-1 and positive for HIV-2)
- HBV and HCV (negative for HBsAg and anti-HCV)
Click here to view our complete disease state biofluid product inventory that’s ready to ship today!
For a custom request, please visit our custom product section.
In order to aid researchers exploring the impact of the microbiome, BioIVT offers both clinical and IRB-approved donor site collections for the collection of microbiome related matrices, including stool, urine, earwax, hair, intestinal tissues as well as swabs from nostril, mouth, and skin. To request a microbiome collection quote, please select microbiome in the matrix menu selection under options and include specifics in open text box below.
For more information, please visit our microbiome page.