Our Ovarian Cancer Tissue Microarray represents 20 samples of Ovarian Cancer with representative normal tissue (40 x 1.0mm cores, duplicate sampling). A representative Map and Key can be found here.
Each TMA comes with a specific map and key with donor profiles, including full detailed clinical histories. The Ovarian Cancer TMA is available as individual slides, a minimum of 3 sections must be purchased to cover the cost of trimming for fresh sectioning, or by the block.
BioIVT’s Tissue Microarrays (TMAs) provide our customers with a screening tool representing multiple donors. TMAs can be used to discover new protein or genetic markers and are efficient research tools for diagnostic development and validation. Tissue arrays can also be used to measure protein, RNA or DNA markers, and are compatible with immunohistochemistry (IHC) staining and potentially in situ hybridization (ISH). Standard human derived TMAs are available for research studies (from FFPE or Frozen tissue). Products are available both as sections as well as whole block. Custom TMAs are available upon request.
All specimens are collected using consented donors under IRB approval and are pre-reviewed by a board certified pathologist to confirm tissue type and diagnosis
In addition, the following TMAs are available:
- Lung Fibrosis Array – IPF (9), PF (4) and normal (4) lung samples, for a total of 34 x 2 cores
- Normal Array– panel of 36 normal tissues each from 3 donors (324 x 0.6mm cores, triplicate sampling)
- Broad Oncology Array – 72 samples representing 12 different tumor types with associated normal controls (144 x 1.0mm cores, duplicate sampling)
- Focused Oncology Array – 120 samples of breast, prostate, lung and colon cancer with representative normal tissue from each organ (360 x 0.6mm cores, triplicate sampling
- Frozen FDA Array representing 36 FDA/EMA cross-reactivity tissues arranged across three separate frozen arrays, each containing 12 non-diseased human tissues in duplicate, from three donors (72 1.5mm cores)
- Custom designed microarrays are available through our PHASEZERO® services
Features & Benefits
- All specimens collected using donors under IRB approval
- All specimens are pre-reviewed by a board certified pathologist to confirm tissue type and diagnosis
- High-quality with normal tissues on same TMA
- Map and Key of each TMA available that includes clinical and donor demographics