Empowering clinicians to make decisions at the point of care is significantly impacting health care delivery. Point of care (POC) testing allows patient diagnoses in the physician’s office, an ambulance, the home, the field, or the hospital. POC provide timely results, allowing rapid treatment for the patient. This shift from curative medicine, to predictive, personalized, and preemptive medicine relies on the development of portable diagnostic and monitoring devices for point of care testing. Now, you can let us operationalize your protocol and bring your POC devices to life. Considerable progress in the POC arena has come through new and expanded technologies, especially in today’s digital age. At our donor centers, we can ensure that key components such as assay chemistry and microfluidics function as designed. In addition, we can integrate other components to guarantee a seamless POC ecosystem.
- Blood (finger stick or venous draw)
- Oral swab
- Nasal swab
- Throat swab
- Skin swab
- and more
We are able to recruit specific donor cohorts for your individual POC testing needs including cardiovascular diseases, endocrine/metabolic disorders, autoimmune and allergy conditions, infectious disease among others.
Let us do the work
- US and UK donor centers with on-site collection and testing services
- Access to specimen analysis instrumentation
- Recruitment expertise for clinical indications
Customize your point of care testing services
- We offer two ways to get your testing done:
- Train our staff on your products and let us do the device testing for you
- Rent our space and have your own operators perform the testing
- Generate a range of data sets for precision, accuracy, specificity and more!
- Diverse donor base with thousands of healthy donors of biofluid samples
Licensed and Certified Facilities with qualified support staff
- FDA (US) and HTA (UK) registration and license
- CLIA Certificate of Compliance
BioIVT’s medical director and scientific advisor have 40+ years of experience overseeing clinical trials and POC test validations under IRB protocols.